TO VIEW AND PRINT CLASS SCHEDULE CLICK HERE
There are four levels of teaching:
- General Overview
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint & Microsoft Outlook
Each course is 1 1/2 hours a day, twice a week for 7 weeks.
There is a $30 non-refundable registration fee. To register for a computer class call 630.679.6899
We train in the safe operation of a sit-on forklift. Classes are limited to 6 participants per month, and registration is on a first-come, first-serve basis. Pre-registration is required.
The process of licensing and certification is as follows:
- Class starts on Thursday Evening from 5pm to 8pm.
- There is a written test on Thursday Evening, and if you pass the written test, you can go on to the rest of the class Friday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. If you fail the written test, you have failed the class.
- Additional classes are Friday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 4:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. or 6:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- On Wednesday Evening there is a hands-on test on forklift. (You will be scheduled for this test after the written test on Thursday.)
- If you pass both tests, you can pick up your license and certificate on the following Monday after 1:00 p.m.
There is a $30 non-refundable registration fee and a $50 equiptment charge. To register for a forklift class, call 630-679-6899
This is a self-taught class. We utilize the Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing® program. This instruction is available throughout the day when computer classes are not in session.
There is a $10 non-refundable registration fee. To register for keyboarding call 630.679.6899
Resume and Interview Skills
"Your Best Self" is a seminar on:
- How to prepare for your interview
- How to create an award winning resume
- How to effectively job search
There is a $10 non-refundable registration fee. To register for this seminar call 630.679.6899.
Commercial Driving License Instruction
We are in the process of becoming a certified school. Watch the website for when we will be receiving applications for this course.